Saturday, April 21, 2007

Why Bother?

I mean . . . seriously. I have 2 right so far. So poor. Predictions anyways:

Dynamo 1 - 2 Red Bull: The Dynamo aren't playing well right now. I don't care about the results. There's just simply nothing impressive to this point. Red Bull on the other hand look good.

Wizards 2 - 0 Fire: I'm worried for the Fire. The lack of energy they've shown in the first two games is really disturbing, while the way the Wiz came out last weekend makes you wonder just how good this team is going to get. The Bridgeview fans won't be too happy with this one.

RSL 0 - 1 Chivas: Eh. Boring. As usual. You'd think there'd be more goals here with the lack of defense on both sides, but I'm going to go against the curve.

Colorado 2 - 2 FCD: This is my pick for game of the weekend, though Dynamo vs Red Bull is a good meeting of old power vs new power. Colorado looks very impressive still, and Ruiz and Cooper are flying atop the Hoops' attack. Should be very entertaining.

No comments: