Saturday, April 14, 2007

Weekend #2

So I'm actually pretty proud of at least guessing a Dallas tie on Thursday, even if it wasn't completely correct. Good to see Landon get criticized for about 60 minutes though.

This weekend:

TFC vs Revs: The possible returns of Shalrie and Khano (yes, even Khano) would be an upgrade, and Noonan at least dwelling on the bench has to be a good thing, though I'm certainly hoping he starts. I foresee a much better Revs side today . . . but also a much improved Toronto. With all of those forwards, there's no way they don't score . . . TFC 1 - 2 Revs.

RSL vs Columbus: Columbus looked good last week. RSL didn't. This is at Columbus. I'm gonna go against Jeff Cunningham again and say Columbus takes all 3 points . . . RSL 0-1 Columbus.

KC vs DC: Ahhh the C game . . . DC can't possibly lose two in a row, and really shouldn't even tie at home. However, the altered Wizards with a new playmaker and no Josh Wolff (and no Bob Gansler) have given me something to worry about. They still lose . . . KC 1 - 3 DC.

Chivas vs Houston: Chivas surprised me last week, and so did Houston by not even coming close to beating LA at home. Fix things Houston . . . please. Start Dalglish. You're a much more fun team that way . . . Chivas 1-1 Houston.

Chicago vs Colorado: This one is surprisingly looking like a great game. I'm gonna give the edge to the free-flowing Colorado side (WHAT?! I never thought those words would go together . . .). Chicago has Mapp, but the forwards will have to do SOMETHING this week to help out . . . Chicago 0-2 Colorado.

FCD vs RBNY: There's no Angel yet, so why should I believe Red Bull are going to score? Oh yeah, Dallas's defense. Still, I just don't see RBNY as a flashy team and that needs a bit of a makeover. FCD is on a roll now, 4 points on the road already. Give 'em another . . . FCD 1-1 RBNY.

No comments: