Friday, April 27, 2007

I'm getting better at this thing!

2 for 2 so far this week and everyone's thinking: "STOP NOW!!!" Too bad!

KC 3 - 0 Toronto: Alright, I take it back. There's no way Toronto will score. They're doomed. Utterly doomed. Ronnie O' where art thou? And KC? A game of film to watch how they destroyed Toronto just makes it easier.

DCU 1 - 1 Columbus: Why stop the tying? DC may have fixed some thing, but they can't fix them all. Columbus has looked good I maintain even if the Revs handed them the point last game. There are some good attacking options on that side, and they will find the net against DC's awful d. It's DC's offense that will make the difference. I'm just saying they won't get the job done.

El Super Classico!!!
Chivas 1 - 2 LAG: I love these games. Somehow there's just such a good air to them, and thanks to FSC, I won't be getting to watch it for round one this year. Bunch o' punks . . . Chivas hasn't impressed me yet, and I believe the potential is greater for the Galaxy. Landon finally gets on the board?

Revs 1 - 1 FCD: Parkhurst back! If he isn't, I'm saying 3-1 Dallas just so ya know. The defense should have most of its problems solved w/ Parky back, but Shalrie needs to wake up. However, Dallas always seems to pick up their pace when the Revs come into town and I expect nothing less in this case. Cooper will be a menace as usual.

Chicago 0 - 1 Houston: Chicago stinks. Really. Stop believing the record. I said they'd do well in the East, but I can't see how, and so far that's the case. Houston's d will not concede a goal to them, but will their awful o-ffense find a way to score one. It seems that's the only amount they CAN get.

No comments: